Different classification of aluminum profiles
Aluminium profiles are available in a variety of ways and can be classified according to different methods.
First, according to the use can be divided into the following categories:
1. Industrial aluminum profiles: mainly used for automated mechanical equipment, the skeleton of the enclosure and the company to customize the mold according to their own mechanical equipment requirements!
2. Special radiator aluminum profile for CPU heatsink
3. Door and window construction aluminum profiles for doors and windows.
4. Aluminum alloy shelf aluminum profiles, the difference between them is the difference in cross-sectional shape. But they are all produced by hot melt extrusion.
Second, according to the surface treatment requirements classification:
2. Electrophoretic coating of aluminum
3. Powder coated aluminum
4. Wood grain transfer aluminum
5. Planed aluminum
Third, according to the classification of alloy: can be divided into 1024, 2011, 6063, 6061, 6082, 7075 and other alloy grade aluminum profiles, of which 6 are the most common. The difference between different grades is that the ratio of various metal components is different, except for common aluminum profiles such as 60 series and 70 series.